Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

Set ready GO!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Set ready GO!

Post by RavenLight on Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:21 am

Set,

Hello everyone, my name is Raven... this will be my little corner to kick and yell and not be a good girl/slave or even a lady that never tell people how it is.

I have found that I am too nice for my own good and this is where I am going to point this out to myself... I don't mind if anyone tells me their thoughts on my points.

I hope that this will not seemed to big of a bang in anyone's faces but I can't help it when I saw this section I thought I had to post here.

Ready?

As I have seen my dreams dance in front of me and pulled away quickly before I could say anything. I don't wanted to sit and wait for it to happened again.

So, this is me trying to fight the power of anything that is blocking my path to being a better person.

So hold on to your seats and show me your lovely twisted grins and here we..........

GO!

RavenLight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Yay for stuidit people....

Post by RavenLight on Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:48 am

“The more stupid one is, the closer one is to reality. The more stupid one is, the clearer one is. Stupidity is brief and artless, while intelligence squirms and hides itself. Intelligence is unprincipled, but stupidity is honest and straightforward.\" wrote:Fyodor Dostoyevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

Why do we pay people to do something so simple that monkeys seemed to do it better... as everyone knows I have move so I was getting my net and stuff set up at my new home.... Well tec didn't seemed to want to do anything right. He was cutting corner and on top of that seemed to care that he was bringing mud into my just mopped floors... slamming my doors!

I wanted to slap the {Fill in with a word of your choosing that is not very nice and not pg-13} upside the head. Then  things got worst the more he was here I realized that my cat had gone missing... and my other was heading down to the basement... with a hole that she could get out and run off... Are you {Fill in} kidding me.... I running around crying trying to find this cat after I run down into my basement that is not clean where I could hurt myself to get this cat which the cat couldn't get into if he close the door behind his {Fill in}  .

It took him forever to get things done... he didn't seemed to want to listen to me at all.. I wanted to punch him by the end of it all.. and then he thought he was being cute and things... as he asked me what I wanted my network name to be... so I put it don't matter and that is what his stupid put...

RavenLight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Set ready GO!

Post by RavenLight on Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:37 pm

Quite and still curled up in bed...
As the damn dreams still knocking at my head...

And this is what comes to mind about the dreams I have about the future that seemed to never going to come true do to the fact that I can't do what I need to do to move forward in my own life. I am standing still while everyone else is moving forward.

To many masters to bow to
And many more to tell me I am doing it wrong...

I can come up with plans and ideas of how to move forward with my own life but then someone tells me that my older sister needs me or someone else needs me... I don't mind helping but those people that I help will not drop what they are doing to help me but  wants me to do just that.  There is no real time for myself to work on anything I wanted. I do well to get on my sites to role play and such.

RavenLight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenLight on Tue May 13, 2014 6:09 pm

May 13, 2014 - Another Rant... but something I saw on Facebook about not having a good day on Mother's day....
Happy f'ing mothers day to me !!! Didn't even get a happy mothers day from a single dang person in this house n u wonder y I'm upset... not only that but what i wanted was gone before i even got the chance

I can't help it any longer but I hate to come on here and see everyone is just bitching... I mean bad post about how bad mother's day was... well ever think of this?! Some people could be having a mother's day with out their mother because the good lord has taken them away? So stop bitching about it and tell the person that fucking up the day for you... I mean damn really just because they couldn'...t tell your young child that has no idea what the day is... for not saying it to you.

That is when you open your mother and explain to him... I mean I know your kids they are not stupid. Besides other people don't make a day good or bad... it's how you looked at it.... You could say fuck it as no one thinks your a mother or forgets to tell you these things means you should take your kids and do something with them... not bitch because things are not going your way...

Get up and do something about it. Life is not going to be handed to you all your life... Special now that you are a mother. You are no long have the luck of being a babied or even carter to because you have little ones that need the cratering! There are so many people out there that wants to have little ones of their own that would love to spend a day just dealing with their kids! But no, they can't get that lucky it seemed no matter what they try. You just take what you have for granted. You must really not see what impacted that you could have on the future of the world...

I mean really... we having to bitch about how your day is bad on mothers day... what about those whom don't even know their mothers? That watch in the background where all the other children spend a great day with the one that brought them into this world and they don't have that? They sit and watch trying hard not to cry as everyone is working of gifts for mothers day in class and they have no one to give it... and they make it anyways not wanting anyone to think they are different because kids can be evil to someone they know is not like them.

All I am saying is stop and thinking about other people who could be having a worst day than you!!!!!
===================================================================

Funny thing is she removed me from her friend list faster I posted this... I thought Facebook was for one to put down their feelings for all to see even if it going to turn a few heads?... But then again I guess I am wrong. It don't matter really to me just that  she may not understand that. I could had been a person and tag their names into the posted but I didn't. SO what do you think what I post was wrong to just get it off my chest or not? I would love to hear comments on this one.

RavenLight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top