Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

hey everyone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

hey everyone

Post by MizhoSohma on Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:59 pm

hey guys my old cell phone broke and i cant remember my password. im unable to reset it because zomething is broken about that, but no matter. i am back and ready for fun! pleaze excuse how sloe my replys are because of school.
MizhoSohma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: hey everyone

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:46 pm

Hey! I am glad that you are back! What was your old account and I will remove it from the site! I am getting the site back up and running again, can you please join people that you think will like to come and roleplay! We want the site to be active again, lots was going on, but now especially me, I am back and being active full time! Once again, welcome back!

Loves'n'Hugs
Mrs.SiriusBlack <3

Admin  && Harry Potter Fanatic

AlicesGirl: My Wifie <3
Daughter of Nyx: RL friend and Roleplaying Sister <3
Faurie: My Roleplaying Sister <3
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MizhoSohma on Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:24 am

My old account was Mizho Sohma but you have to have the space between them. I have a friend who sits next to me in Web Design (there now), she isn't here yet but she loves to roleplay on her email. I will discuss it with her. I am having a similar issue with my own website, I have a forum centered on anime and can't get 1 person on there. I don't want to advertise it though because I have been asked by another admin friend of mine not to on hers. I will definitely ask around. 

By the way, you like Are You Alice right? I know a few people said something about it but I can't really remember all of them.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum