View previous topic View next topic Go down

First Years Calling All First Years

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:34 am

You have just recived this letter:

HOGWARTS SCHOOL
of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)

Dear Mr, Mrs (Name)
We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.
Yours sincerely,
Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

The second page with requirements says:

HOGWARTS SCHOOL
of WHICHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

UNIFORM
First-year students will require:
1.Three sets of plain work robes (black)
2.One plain pointed hat (black) for day wear
3.One pair of protective gloves (dragon hide or similar)
4.One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)
Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.

COURSE BOOKS
All students should have a copy of each of the following:

The Standard Book of Spells (Grade 1)
by Miranda Goshawk
A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot
Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling
A Beginner's Guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch
One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi
by Phyllida Spore
Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
by Newt Scamander
The Dark Forces: A Guide to Self-Protection
by Quentin Trimble

OTHER EQUIPMENT

1 wand
1 cauldron (pewter, standard size 2)
1 set glass or crystal phials
1 telescope
1 set brass scales

Students may also bring and owl OR a cat OR a toad.

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICKS

So, what are you waiting? Go and pack! The Train does not wait!
Tips:
°New at school
°Family can be pure blood or not.
°You can be someone from the books
°The rest is up to you!

Character Sheet
Name:
Bio:
What are you?. (Nerd, Joke player, Quidich´s team member, etc)
House:
Pet:
Friends: (Optional)
Crush: (Optional)
History:
Pic:

Note: You can double as an older student or teacher.
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First Years Calling All First Years

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack on Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:39 am

Name: Draco Malfoy
Family: Pure Blood of course
Bio: Draco is an asshole but he can be nice, but nobody knows that, and he is proud of his purebloodedness and loves to shove it into everyones face ... For more info on Draco, you must meet him to find out.
What Are you? Quidditch member, Asshole, stuck up
House: Slytherin of course
Pet: Snake
Friends: None yet
Crush: None yet
History:
Pic:

Last edited by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack on Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fiction on Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:57 pm

Name:: Deja-Marie Collins 
Family::Pure-Blood 
Bio:Deja comes from a pure-blood family and they do take pride in that. Her family is rather rich and she doesn't mind showing it off. She can be sweet but most the time is Blunt and rude and can be cruel is she is pissed off. 
What are you?::Stuck up,can be rather cruel, and a student that takes her magic seriously.
House::Slytherin of course just like her father.  
Pet:: A pure black cat with yellowish/green eyes named Eris named after the goddess of discord of course.
Friends::None yet
Crush::None yet
History::None yet
Appearance::Deja has collar bone length pitch black hair, Green eyes.Stands about 5'0' exactly. 

Fiction

View user profile http://pastthemoonbeyondthe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by Endrak on Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:25 am

I might as well join in on this. I apologize if me being the third Slytherin in as many people is an issue.

Name: Imogen Sorum, prefers to be called Sorum.

Family: Muggleborn

Bio: Imogen rarely backs down from a challenge, and finds ways to assert her dominance over her peers. She's been called a bully and a punk many times, but she's not that black and white. Her soft side is inside the hard shell. She is loyal to her friends and goes beyond the call of duty to help them. Still, the Sorting Hat got a little hung up on the dominance part...

At five foot seven inches, she's taller than most people her age, and also quite physically active. Her wand is a 12" Ebony, Unyielding, with a Dragon Heartstring core.

What Are You?: Aggressive, competitive, and eager to learn magic.

House: Slytherin

Pet: None

Friends: Azalea Borden

History: Imogen was born to a family that didn't pay much attention to her. She was the third daughter, and her parents had always wanted a boy. While she was not mistreated, she was often forgotten. Throughout her childhood, she developed aggressive tendencies and started many fights.

When she got her Hogwarts letter, her parents thought it was a joke and threw it out. Then the second one came, and the third, and so on and so on. Eventually, Imogen pocketed a letter and went to investigate on her own.

It was only by chance that she found the Leaky Cauldron, and a wizard kind enough to vouch for the validity of the letters to her parents. They almost didn't let her go, but in the end it was a question of money. The wizard offered to sponsor her, buying her supplies and explaining what she had to do to get to Hogwarts. When she asked why, he told her that she reminded him of himself. She never learned his name.

Name: Azalea Borden

Family: Pure Blood

Bio: Azalea is an athlete who desperately wants to be on the Quidditch team. She's assertive, able, and while she's not the smartest or most attentive student she tries to at least pass her classes. She can be arrogant at times, and gets into trouble for it. It was a little bit of a no brainer that she would end up in Gryffindor.

She is average sized for a girl her age, but a bit more muscular and toned. Her wand is a 10" Cyprus, Supple, with a Unicorn Hair core.

What Are You?: An athlete who wants to be a Quidditch star.

House: Gryffindor

Pet: A white rat named Marbles.

Friends: Imogen Sorum

History: Azalea, the oldest of two children, was born in Scotland, and spent most of her childhood there. Her father moved out when she was six to pursue a career in the Ministry of Magic, but the family is still close and see each other on holidays. She adopted the practice of spending half the year in Scotland and the other half in England.

After eagerly awaiting the arrival of her Hogwarts letter for years, she finally received it, and her mother wasted no time in sending her to London, where her father told her everything she needed to know and sent her on her way. Her brother, Declan, is expecting to get his own letter next year.

Last edited by Endrak on Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:43 pm; edited 10 times in total

Endrak © 2013 Schpitzer & Boschkin, inc. All rights reserved.
Endrak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom on Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:56 pm

Name: Ava Rose 

Bio: Ava's parents are both alumni of Hufflepuff, and so are her parents parents. They're practically the Weasley's of Hufflepuff. She grew up surrounded by magical things. Her parents love muggleborn wizards, believing that magic should be for everyone, and does she. She really wants to be on the Quidditch team, since her parents were both Beaters.

What are you?: Nerdy Jock

House: Hufflepuff

Pet: White cat named Sakura

Wand: 10 3/4 in Larch Unicorn

Last edited by CherryBlossom on Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
CherryBlossom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma on Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:20 pm

(This sounds fun, I would love to join, though im not sure about silly names like the series has so im not using one)

Name: Demi Circe
Family: muggle
Bio: she didn't really understand the letter and was used to pranks so until she had about 30 owls she thought it was fake. She quickly made sure to convince her parents to let her go, but they still don't like the idea. She's adopted and all the others are actually her parents kids. Now they ostracize her more.
What?: the silent nerdy kind
House: Ravenclaw
Pet: a black dwarf cat, male, name hiccup
Wand: 9 in. Dragon scale
looks: dark brown hair, grey eyes, hair is long and straight. She has a small frame and somehow she can eat as much as she wants and not gain an ounce.
(Sorry can't post photos, because I don't use my laptop and the option isn't on my phone.)

Mizho Sohma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack on Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:29 pm

Malfoy had been waiting his whole life for this moment. He knew that he was going to be going to the magical school. He knew he was going to be going to Hogwarts, but there was always that chance that he wouldn't be, because it is true that magical families can have kids that are non-magical. Malfoy started to look around. Malfoy made sure that his trunk was packed and his stuff was ready to go.

Yesterday his parents had taken him to get his school books and all the stuff that he needed to have. He couldn't wait to see what this school was going to bring him. He couldn't wait to get into trouble ... He couldn't wait to flaunt about his pure blood family and that there was no family that was better than his. 

Malfoy got into his parents car and they started to drive to the train platform to get on platform 9 3/4 so he could finally get to this wonderfully great place.

Now be good dear and don't forget to shove in their faces who you are. Especially when you get into trouble. But please don't get expelled.

Said Malfoy's mom and she was trying not to cry, her son was finally grown, was finally going away to wizarding school and she wasn't sure if she was completely ready to get him go yet. she hugged him really close, really tightly and then let him go so his dad could talk to him.

Malfoy's dad shook his hand and then said
Now son remember if they aren't treating you right, you just send me an owl and i will deal with it right away.

Malfoy knew that his father could probably fix anything, or have anybody fired, Malfoy hoped that it didn't ever come down to that.

Admin  && Harry Potter Fanatic

AlicesGirl: My Wifie <3
Daughter of Nyx: RL friend and Roleplaying Sister <3
Faurie: My Roleplaying Sister <3
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma on Wed Mar 19, 2014 5:36 pm

My parents had taken me to diagon alley to get my supplies for school. I already had my cat named hiccup, a small cat that at first we thought was a runt because it was a stray and never grew. I researched cat breeds to see if it was possible he wasn't a runt, and he turned out to be a dwarf. Anyway, the day I was supposed to board onto the train my parents dropped me out at the door, said goodbye and left. I hadn't an idea where I was going, so I just went to platform nine and listened for someone saying nine and three quarters.

Not long after I arrived I heard someone talking about it. I followed quietly and watched them go through a post. Once they were all gone I repeated what they had done. I looked around and found an attendant to help me get around until we left. Once I had everything I took hiccup and went to sit on one of the trains. I played with hiccup as I waited to leave.
Mizho Sohma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Endrak on Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:28 pm

"Have you seen a toad?"

The question roused me from the closest I was going to get to a sound sleep, so I eyed the girl in the corridor with obvious disdain. She was a tiny thing, with curly brown hair and crooked teeth.

"No," I said, then rolled back over. I waited until she huffed and stomped away before I sat back up.

I was on a train that was barreling through the English countryside at insane speed. A train I'd boarded in London, after running through a solid wall in King's Cross Station.

What the hell...?

I decided that thinking about it would only hurt my brain. In fact, I was already starting to get a headache. I leaned back into my seat and hoped nobody else came in.

I threw open the door to my compartment and flopped onto the empty seat, nearly giving the girl across from me a heart attack. She jumped so high she almost hit the ceiling.

"Sorry," I said between gasps of breath. "I'm just excited. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be a Gryffindor. I want to play Quidditch, but I heard that First Years can't get on the house teams. Do you know if that's true? You're tall."

The girl groaned and gently lowered herself onto her seat. "And you talk a lot."

I realized I'd been ranting and slapped a hand over my mouth. "Sorry! Like I said, excited. My name's Azalea. What's yours?"

Another pause. The girl shrugged her shoulders. "Sorum," she said.

"That's an odd name. Well, Sorum, let's be friends!" I extended my hand, palm open.

Sorum glared at me and grasped my hand in an iron grip. She didn't shake, she just squeezed. "Sure," she said dully. "Why not? Why not?"

Endrak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack on Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:07 pm

Malfoy was looking around and he didn't really see anyone that had his attention. 
Was there anyone here that pureblooded and evil just like he was?
Malfoy thought to himself.

Malfoy decided to look up and down the platform to see if he noticed anyone. He seen a girl that was just standing there, looking confused and she had no parents with her. Hmmm ... he wondered. She was holding a cat and Malfoy didn't really like cats. He left his luggage with his parents and he just stood there staring at her.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma on Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:21 pm

I looked up as I felt someone staring. I looked over to find some white haired boy and I didn't know how to take it. I looked away shortly after because I didn't like confrontation and he gave me an odd feeling. Hiccup kept staring though, he has Napoleon syndrome so he always stares down the big pets and people. He often makes them back down somehow.
(I have a slight twist for my character. I think I wanna change her stat to pureblood but she thinks she's muggle born because she's adopted and doesn't know. That ok?)
Mizho Sohma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom on Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:10 pm

I was excited. Today was the day. The day I got on the train to go to Hogwarts. I would find out what house I would be in tonight. I hoped it would be Hufflepuff. It was the house everyone in my family had gotten into so far. 

My parents drove me to the station and showed me the entrance to the train station. They went in with me. To see me off before I got on the train. 

I looked out the window of my train car I was in. So far I was alone. No one else in sight who wanted to join me. But it was okay. I would make friends within my house when I got to Hogwarts.

I held onto my pet cat. She had been crying at me from inside her carry on cage.

Hey guys and gals! I'M BACK! I finally moved into my apartment on Oct. 4th. So I'll try to be on more. But I have a job and it keeps me VERY busy. So it will probably be every other day. But I'M BACK.

-Courtney

CherryBlossom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Endrak on Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:51 pm

"Boats," I said. "Why are we taking boats?"

Azalea giggled. "How else are we going to get across the lake?"

I opened my mouth to say something, but instead just sighed. My headache was still killing me, and I didn't want to argue. "...Yeah..." I groaned with palpable sarcasm. "Boats are great..."

"I know," exclaimed Azalea. "I love them, too!" Apparently my sarcasm hadn't been as palpable as I thought.

"Ohmigodtheymovemagically," shouted Azalea.

The boats began to pull off from the shore with no one at the oars. Nobody looked surprised. This is what they were used to. I wondered what magic was capable of, that this was so commonplace.

Our turn to board a boat came, and Azalea jumped in beside me. The boat shook, and I grabbed onto the side.

"What's the matter," I asked when Sorum grasped the railing. Her grip was so strong that her hands were turning white. "You're not getting seasick are you? You need to be at sea for that, silly.

Sorum said nothing and closed her eyes. I guess she didn't understand the joke.

"You know, because we're on a lake, and not the ocean," I supplied.

"...Ha... ha..." said Sorum flatly. Hmmm, maybe she doesn't want to talk about it, I thought.

"Are you excited to fly broomsticks?"

Sorum looked up at that, a spark in her eye. "We can fly on broomsticks?"

"Of course! I'm going to try to get onto the Quidditch team. What do you want to do?"

Sorum looked up, deep in thought. "A 4G inverted dive with a MiG28."

I raised an eyebrow. "A what with a what?"

Sorum looked at me as if I'd grown a second head. "You've never seen Top Gun?"

"What's a toppagunn?"

"...Never mind."

Endrak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma on Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:48 pm

I looked up as the attendant who was helping me said I could board on any cart. So I did. I got on the train and began looking for one. I let there door stay slightly open, so people could see someone was here and had a cat, just in case. I put Hiccup down on the bench and he played with my robe. I smiled at him.

"Good kitty," I said as I pet him.
Mizho Sohma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:30 pm

((sorry guys that I haven't posted much ... I had some real life situations happening this week and weekend, but everything seems to be going good now. And yes Mizho changing your chara is fine, since we aren't too far along in the roleplay Smile Go ahead and do the changing Smile just I don't like changes when we are far into it, unless it is to update your chara's info on what has already happened to him or her.))

Malfoy was finally allowed to get through the crowd and onto the train. He sat in a compartment with other people that he knew from where he was from. Other magical people. Malfoy than fell asleep.

Once the train stopped and everyone got off, Malfoy got his stuff and got onto a boat. 
Yeah this was going to get interesting. Interesting for sure. 

Malfoy was thinking of a million things that he could do to make havac before he even got on school grouds. They couldn't exspell him if he wasn't on school grounds yet, could they?

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:42 pm

(I understand that, don't worry, just that one)
I grabbed my things as we stopped. As soon as we were on the boats I was thinking of how to stay out of the way. I planned on taking hiccup to most of everything I did. I would much rather not get involved with things. I sighed as we got off the boats and our stuff was taken. I kept hiccup with me.

We were led on a tour of the castle. The last stop was the dining hall which I had spent most of my time since my letter studying. I knew a lot about this place and had a pretty good start on my magic. When we made it to the dining hall we were put into a single line. They told us we were to be sorted into one of 4 houses. I honestly was hoping for griffindor or ravenclaw. Slytherin was too evil and Hufflepuff wax too sweet. When my name was called I approached slowly, still clutching hiccup. He was quiet as I sat and the hat was placed on my head.

"Hm...let's see, loyal and independent. A little shy but able to stick up for yourself. Incredibly bright. You are a hard one. Better be......RAVENCLAW!" I smiled as the hat was taken off then went towards my table.
Mizho Sohma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:52 pm

Malfoy was walking into the Castle. He knew much about it and of course his parents would have him started ahead on his magic and potions and everything he needed to know to get started... well what they were allowed to teach them outside of the school grounds.

Malfoy went on the tour of the castle and was ready to get put into Slytherin. He was going to get put into slytherin he just knew it

Malfoys name was called and he went up and put the hat on.

Sly! Always in trouble! Never can do things the right way. SLYTHERIN!

Malfoy smiled a huge smile and walked over to the Slytherin table with pride and joy! HE could not wait to tell his parents what house he got put into.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma on Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:59 pm

I was animated with anyone. That and I was like the the ghosts here to everyone. Everyone but that boy name Draco, but I felt we couldn't be more than curious because he seemed the type to want to be horrible. Perhaps he will, change. For now I let myself stay the ghost.

I ate quietly and little. What wasn't eaten went to hiccup. He only ate scraps or trash, cat food was nasty and no tuna either. Feeding him was simple I guess. I still loved him of course. He was my best and only friend.
Mizho Sohma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Endrak on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:21 am

"SLYTHERIN!" yelled the hat before it even touched the blonde kid's head. Wow.

I was near the back, since my name started with an S. Azalea had already been chosen by the orange guys and was happily laughing about something with a redhead I recognized from King's Cross. What was his name? Seamus, I thought.

"Harry Potter," said the old woman with the list of names, and everyone went silent. A skinny kid with glasses walked hesitantly toward the hat. What's he famous for, again?

The hat took a long time, and I could see Harry mumbling something. "GRYFFINDOR!" it yelled at last, and an entire side of the great hall burst into cheering.

"Imogen Sorum," the old woman called after a few more unremarkable kids had their turns. They plopped the hat on my head rather unceremoniously, and it started to talk to me.

"You're a difficult one," it said so only I could hear. "But not so difficult as young Potter." I squirmed. "Oh, are you jealous of the attention he's getting? No... it's something else... Hmm..."

The hat grumbled. "You crave power, I see. You're driven to be the best. But why? ...There's something about you. Something brittle in your heart that breaks before it bends..."

The hat remained silent for a long while, so long that the old woman leaned in to take a closer look. Was something wrong? Had it stopped working?

"SLYTHERIN!" It yelled, nearly giving me a heart attack.

"Aww", I groaned as Sorum was welcomed to the Slytherin table by some rather unenthusiastic clapping. "I was hoping she'd be in Gryffindor, too! We could have been roommates!" She'd seemed like such a nice person, too. Why was she in Slytherin?

"Eye of rabbit, heart string hum, turn this water into rum!"

The rest of my thoughts were interrupted by an explosion.

Endrak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma on Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:25 am

I was brought of my inner thoughts as and explosion occurred. I stared at the kid from where I could see him. He seemed stunned but not hurt. I paid him no mind after that. I continued to play with hiccup quietly until deserts replaced the dinner in front of us. The I got one plate that I would eat but nothing more.
Mizho Sohma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenLight on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:48 pm

Character Sheet
Name: Lucy Lovegood
Bio: Lucy is just as odd as her cousin Luna Lovegood, who is her uncle's daughter. She never seemed to be with everyone but she is bright but will not stand for those whom pick on her cousin and will get in a fight with those whom takes take things from her. Her Father, Luna's dad's younger sister. As her mother had always seemed to be trying to take in the mother figure for Luna after the crazy acctend that seemed to leave the girl scar. Lucy love Luna as if she was a sister.
What are you?:  Loner, Hopeless dreamer, bad boy lover,
House:   Gryffindor
Pet: Lilly (black cat)
Friends: Luna Lovegood
Crush: Draco (but no one knows it)
Pic:

Lucy Lovegood held Lilly close to her chest as she was still young but was litter train and everything but it was something about the young black cat that made Lucy to keep her so close as if she was the only friend she would be having nearly every day as she didn't think that her cousin would be in the same house as she couldn't be as lucky as some of the other students. The train ride over seemed to have went by faster than she could think as she bite her lips happy to be going to Hogwards.

She hear someone calling for first years as she got on the boat hearing other not seemed to like the idea but she loved the water at times but the rocking of the boat was upsetting little Lily as she held her tighter not letting her to jump away from her.

"There, there little one we are almost there sweet thing." she said lightly to the small kitten as she started to purred a little bit giving out a little meow to her.

She couldn't help but think that the little kitten was more like a old woman at times. They was getting off the small boats and started to walked into the castle for the first time.The stone walls and floor was breath taken, "Welcome home." she whisper to Lilly. They waited with the rest of the group until they was walked into the great hall as she looked around loving the look of the ceiling as she giggled lightly hearing another girl tell someone that it was just enchanted to look like the night sky.

She soon was in the chair as she looked out of the group of people as she bite her lips as the hat was place on her head as she shiver more. "Mmm, good head and a thinker too. But yet I see some guts within you." The sorting hat said with a smile, "Place you in Gryffindor!" he yelled as the table cheered to hear a new student was to them.

She hop down holding her kitten close to her and went and sat down as she looked around at her table, "Hi, Lucy Lovegood." she said lightly to them.

Last edited by RavenLight on Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Lilly's picture was not showing up and down sizing pictures of Lucy)

RavenLight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack on Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:39 pm

((sorry guys was goign through a busy patch with Easter and the 3 year old))

Malfoy looked around. He could see that girl again that he has been keeping an eye on this whole time. She was playing quietly with her cat. Malfoy then turned around as he heard Slytherin called again. Malfoy started clapping. This person looked like he would be a great great asset to the Slytherin name!
Oh Malfoy thought, this was going to be a great first year. 

Malfoy then looked back over at that girl. He had to talk to her, but he didn't really know if she would even want to be around him. Sometimes his family name was such a curse. But he could prove them wrong. He would not be as horrible as they were. Or so he hoped...

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma on Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:45 pm

I smiled at my cat as we played. He was always more interesting to me than people because when they saw me with my cat they think im crazy and uninterested in what the others were doing. So I was left alone. Much like with my family.
Mizho Sohma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by RavenLight on Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:17 pm

Lucy shiver lightly as she felt as if someone was watching her or just looking at her as she smiled at Lilly, "Mama having odd feelings as if someone looking at her..." she whisper to her black kitten as she smiled at everyone around her as everyone seemed to be talking as they watch each first year go through and get called their names out.

RavenLight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack on Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:21 pm

Draco looked around and then seen another girl playing and talking with a kitten. 

Wow there were a lot of cats here, and most of them belonged to females. Malfoy could not wait to go and set up his snakes place in his dorm room.

Draco started to eat the dessert that started to be placed in front of them at the table. He had to remember to also send a letter to his mom and dad once they got to their rooms.

The desserts were done and they were about to be shown to where their dorms were. Draco got up from his seat and he started to follow their headmaster to their places.

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down