Night Owl Cafe
Sign in for your full experience!

The Eternity of Doppelgangers(Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Eternity of Doppelgangers(Open)

Post by CherryBlossom on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:27 pm

Doppelganger. A person who basically has a carbon copy of themselves once every now then. Some live human lives. Some get turned into vampires. Except this time there is a doppelganger witch. And that has never happened before. Not to mention there are two other doppelgangers are in this current time. One is a vampire. One is Human. All three of these girls destines are about to come together in West Haven,VT. Because their lives matter in a important event. But all three girls have different colored hair. The Witch Doppelganger has red hair, Vampire Doppelganger has brown hair, and the Human Doppelganger has blonde hair.

West Haven is home to supernatural beings. Witches. Vampires. Werewolves. Hybrids. All under the humans noses.

Runa is the Witch Doppelganger. She and her parents belong to a group of Travelers. Her parents are the leaders of their group. Soon enough Runa and her Clan will be rooting down in West Haven. Runa has been home school all her life on the road. Along with the other children born within the clan. Runa is excited for college. Because it means she gets to be in one place for four years. Runa has a boyfriend and a best friend in the clan. She holds both dear to her heart.

Aslynn Carmine is the Human Doppelganger. She is new to West Haven. Her parents were offered good job from the local hospital. She is mad at them for making her start her life all over for senior year.To show her parents they can't control everything she does she dyed her hair black. But once she gets use to town she will find a guy who gets her and an amazing best friend.

(Insert Name Here) is the Vampire Doppelganger. She has been alive for 800 years. During those 800 years she has had many friends. Turned a few people into vampires. And seen the whole world. Because she admires the beauty of the Earth. Then a few years ago she settled in West Haven because she thought it would be a good place to have a life. And she was right. She met an amazing man who she loves. And Ben loves her in return. But being 800 years old she has had an enemy. One of the people she saved by turning them hates her. Because they wanted to die. And they won't die until they find her and rip her heart out of her chest. And she knows one day that person will catch up to her. And when they do she will doing anything to protect than man she loves from this enemy vampire.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Doppelganger's needed:
Vampire Doppelganger: Taken by Kressie
Human Doppelganger: Taken by Mizho Soma
Witch Doppelganger: Taken by CherryBlossom

Characters needed:
Vampire Doppelganger:
Boyfriend: Taken by CherryBlossom
Enemy Vampire

Human Doppelganger:
Parents
Best Friend
Boyfriend

Witch Doppelganger:
Parents
Best Friend
Boyfriend

What the Doppelganger looks like:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Author's Note:
So for now this thread will be the character vault. I am not posting the three other threads until I have all of the characters. Each thread will be the name of each Doppelganger. In the end we will have all of the characters be in here for the big event that links all three of the Doppelganger's. Then at that point I will have a character for the big enemy of the Doppelganger's that will make them fear for their lives and loved ones.

Last edited by CherryBlossom on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:20 pm; edited 5 times in total
CherryBlossom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Eternity of Doppelgangers(Open)

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:31 pm

(( Can I be the Vampire or the witch Doppelganger or both! Just let me know ))

Admin  && Harry Potter Fanatic

AlicesGirl: My Wifie <3
Daughter of Nyx: RL friend and Roleplaying Sister <3
Faurie: My Roleplaying Sister <3
Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:34 pm

The reason why the witch Doppelganger has a name is because I'm playing the Witch. But feel free to be vampire or the human Doppelganger.

Hey guys and gals! I'M BACK! I finally moved into my apartment on Oct. 4th. So I'll try to be on more. But I have a job and it keeps me VERY busy. So it will probably be every other day. But I'M BACK.

-Courtney

CherryBlossom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:36 pm

(( I didn't see that she had a name ... sorry ... I will gladly take the vampire one))

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:38 pm

Okay. Then you are the Vampire Doppelganger. If you like you can double as a loved one for one of the other Doppelganger's. I'm fine with people doubling. But people are allowed only two characters each. I don't want everyone getting themselves confused.

Hey guys and gals! I'M BACK! I finally moved into my apartment on Oct. 4th. So I'll try to be on more. But I have a job and it keeps me VERY busy. So it will probably be every other day. But I'M BACK.

-Courtney

CherryBlossom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs.KreszentiaBlack on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:40 pm

I will make a lover for one of the other ones if someone else wants to and confused ... I haven't done that yet thank goodness Very Happy

Mrs.KreszentiaBlack
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:43 pm

Anyways so based on the info for the Vampire Doppelganger go ahead and make a sheet. Its your normal sheet to fill out. Minus looks for the Doppelganger's. And no powers for humans. And you can do your own little blurb of bio in additon to what I have typed above.

Name:
Bio:

-Courtney

CherryBlossom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:47 pm

I got the human

Name: Aslynn Carmine
Bio: I will add more as we go.
Mizho Sohma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom on Wed Mar 26, 2014 12:51 pm

Okay. Now all we need are the loved ones for all of the Doppelganger girls. Personally I will take on the role of the human boyfriend for the Vampire Doppelganger.

-Courtney

CherryBlossom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:06 pm

Ok, I have a good friend I can ask. Cherry you know him from our hon rp
Mizho Sohma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:09 pm

Okay. Personally for now I'm going to work on my character sheets for now.

-Courtney

CherryBlossom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizho Sohma on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:12 pm

Ok
Mizho Sohma

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by CherryBlossom on Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:19 pm

Name: Runa Drellon
Powers: Magic and Spell Casting
Bio: Up there
Looks: up there.

Name: Ben Trenton
Bio:Ben has lived in West Haven all of his life and has never stepped a foot outside of Vermont/ New Hampshire. For the past couple of years he has been in a relationship with an amazing woman. And he would do anything for her.
Looks:

-Courtney

CherryBlossom

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx on Mon Apr 07, 2014 2:49 am

This Roleplay Will Be Paused Soon If There is No Activity By 12:00am EST on April 9, 2014
As Stated In Rule 11 All Inactive Roleplays Will Be Paused After 2 Weeks of Inactivity, Closed After 4 Weeks.
Night Owl Cafe Rules wrote:[size]11. Inactive roleplays will be paused after 2 weeks of inactivity, closed after 4 weeks. If for some reason there are extenuating circumstances preventing you from posting, or if you would like to pause something, please get a hold of one of our staff members for help in this area.
[/size]
Please Contact Staff For Further Inquiry 
Daughter of Nyx
(site-owner)
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

View user profile http://nightowlcafe.findforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Daughter of Nyx on Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:39 pm

This is Your Final Warning For No Activity Please Have this Roleplay Active By 9:00pm EST on June 7, 2014
As Stated In Rule 11 All Inactive Roleplays Will Be Paused After 2 Weeks of Inactivity, Closed After 4 Weeks.
Night Owl Cafe Rules wrote: 11. Inactive roleplays will be paused after 2 weeks of inactivity, closed after 4 weeks. If for some reason there are extenuating circumstances preventing you from posting, or if you would like to pause something, please get a hold of one of our staff members for help in this area.
Please Contact Staff For Further Inquiry 
Daughter of Nyx
(site-owner)
Daughter of Nyx
Admin

View user profile http://nightowlcafe.findforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top